Milo C. Huempfner VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
141 Siegler Street
Green Bay, WI 54303
Fax: 920-497-3176 (clinical)
Welcome to the Milo C. Huempfner Community Based Outpatient Clinic, located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Our clinic opened in 2003, and we currently have approximately 30 staff members. We are proud to serve more than 3,500 veterans from Green Bay and surrounding areas.
We will soon be opening a vastly expanded Green Bay Clinic in late-summer 2013, that will be 162,000 square feet, and eventually serve up to 20,000 veterans! We know people have a lot of questions about those future job positions. For more information on those jobs, please click here.
Current Green Bay Features
- Mental Health Care
- Registered Dietitian
- Blood drawing / limited laboratory services
- Social Work
- OIF/OEF/OND Case Management
- Home based primary care (includes registered nurses, dietitian and social work)
- Referrals to Specialty Care at Milwaukee VA Medical Center
We offer the following mental health groups/classes for our enrolled veterans. If you are interested in a referral, please talk to your provider. These may require pre-registration – call 920-497-3126, option 4 for more information.
- Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- Rethinking Drinking
- Solution Focused Group
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT)
- AODA Support/Aftercare
- PTSD Symptom Management
- Prescriptions: We do not have an on-site pharmacy. Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail. You may request refills on the phone (920-497-3126) or My HealtheVet.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for veterans
From Highway 41, take exit 169 (Dousman Street/WI-29/Shawano Ave/WI-32). Turn east onto Shawano Avenue. Turn right onto Siegler Street.
Yahoo | Google | Mapquest
Hours of Operation
The clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It is closed on weekends and all Federal holidays.
There are two additional half-days each month that the clinic is closed:
- The morning of the first Wednesday of the month
- The afternoon of the third Friday after the first Wednesday of the month
We do not have an emergency room or walk-in clinic. We encourage all patients to call for an appointment.
We have limited laboratory services – the hours of operation for lab are 8 a.m. – 1:45 p.m., and an appointment is required.
Medical visits for our enrolled veterans require an appointment. Please call to cancel any appointments you cannot keep.
To make your appointment more productive, we suggest that you bring with you:
- A list of your medications, including non-prescription products and nutritional supplements.
- Blood pressure records and your home blood pressure monitor
- Diabetes (blood sugar) records and your blood glucose meter
- All outside medical records or test results
- Any other information that may apply to your care
Free on premises
Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center
5000 W. National Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53295