Appleton Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Welcome to the John H. Bradley Community Based Outpatient Clinic, located in Appleton, Wis. We are proud to serve more than 12,000 veterans in the Fox Valley area, with more than 130 staff members.
Our clinic opened in 1994. The original site at Building 1 houses primary care and associated support/specialty services. We established Building 2 in 2008 – this is where our mental health care providers, and Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom/Operation New Dawn case management services are now located.
- Primary Care
- Mental Health Care (located in Building 2)
- Registered Dietitian
- EKG services
- Physical Therapy
- Eye Care
- Life Coach
- Social Work
- Patient Advocate
- OIF/OEF/OND Case Management
- DAV Office
- Referrals to Specialty Care at Milwaukee VA Medical Center
We offer the following classes for our enrolled veterans. If you are interested in a referral, please talk to your provider:
- MOVE! Weight management program
- Keep Moving
- Diabetes and Pre-diabetes classes
- Lipid clinic
- Pain School
- Mental Health groups (may require pre-registration – call 920-831-0070, option 4 for more information)
- Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- PTSD Symptom Management
- Women Veterans Coping Skills
- Heart Healthy Group
- Project Healing Waters Fly Tying/Fishing Group
- Rethinking Drinking
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- AODA Support/Aftercare
- Combat PTSD Support Groups
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail. You may request refills on the phone (920-831-0070) or My HealtheVet.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for veterans
From Highway 41, take exit 139 (Cty OO/Northland Avenue).Turn/continue east on Northland Avenue.Turn right onto Bluemound. Go to the 2nd stoplight and turn left onto Tri-Park Way. We are located ¼ mile down, around the curve on the left hand side.
Hours of Operation
The clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It is closed on weekends and all Federal holidays.
There are two additional half-days each month that the clinic is closed:
- The morning of the first Wednesday of the month
- The afternoon of the third Friday after the first Wednesday of the month
We do not have an emergency room or walk-in clinic. We encourage all patients to call for an appointment.
Medical visits for our enrolled veterans require an appointment. Please call to cancel any appointments you cannot keep.
To make your appointment more productive, we suggest that you bring with you:
- A list of your medications, including non-prescription products and nutritional supplements
- Blood pressure records and your home blood pressure monitor
- Diabetes (blood sugar) records and your blood glucose meter
- All outside medical records or test results
- Any other information that may apply to your care
Free on premises