Milwaukee VA Medical Center
Appleton Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
Welcome to the John H. Bradley Community Based Outpatient Clinic, located in Appleton, Wis. We are proud to serve more than 12,000 veterans in the Fox Valley area, with more than 130 staff members.
Our clinic opened in 1994. The original site at Building 1 houses primary care and associated support/specialty services. We established Building 2 in 2008 – this is where our mental health care providers, and Iraq and Afghanistan case management services are now located.
- Primary Care
- Mental Health Care (located in Building 2)
- Registered Dietitian
- EKG services
- Physical Therapy
- Eye Care
- Primary Care/Mental Health Initiative(PCMHI)
- Social Work
- Patient Advocate
- Iraq and Afghanistan Case Management (located in Building 2)
- DAV Office
- Referrals to Specialty Care at Milwaukee VA Medical Center
- MOVE! Weight management program
- Keep Moving
- Diabetes and Pre-diabetes classes
- Lipid clinic
- Pain School
- Mental Health groups (may require pre-registration – call 920-831-0070, option 4 for more information)
- Coping Skills
- Anger Management
- PTSD Symptom Management
- Women Veterans Coping Skills
- Heart Healthy Group
- Project Healing Waters Fly Tying/Fishing Group
- Rethinking Drinking
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- AODA Support/Aftercare
- Combat PTSD Support Groups
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail. You may request refills on the phone (920-831-0070) or My HealtheVet.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for veterans
From Highway 41, take exit 139 (Cty OO/Northland Avenue).Turn/continue east on Northland Avenue.Turn right onto Bluemound. Go to the 2nd roundabout and take the second exit onto Tri-Park Way. We are located ¼ mile down, around the curve on the left hand side.
Hours of Operation
The clinic is open Monday through Friday and some Saturdays, call to confirm Saturday hours. It is closed Sundays and all Federal holidays.
We do not have an emergency room or walk-in clinic. We encourage all patients to call for an appointment.
Medical visits for our enrolled veterans require an appointment. Please call to cancel any appointments you cannot keep.
To make your appointment more productive, we suggest you bring:
- A list of prescribed medications, including non-prescription products and nutritional supplements
- Blood pressure records and your home blood pressure monitor
- Diabetes (blood sugar) records and your blood glucose meter
- All outside medical records or test results
- Any other information that may apply to your care
Free on premises