Milwaukee VA Medical Center
Cleveland VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Welcome to the Cleveland Community Based Outpatient Clinic, located in Cleveland, Wisconsin. Our clinic opened in 1999, and we currently have about 25 staff members. We are proud to serve more than 3,500 veterans from Cleveland and surrounding areas.
- Primary Care
- Mental Health Care
- Registered Dietitian
- Blood drawing / limited laboratory services
- Social Work
- OIF/OEF/OND Case Management
- Rural Telehealth
- Referrals to Specialty Care at Milwaukee VA Medical Center
We offer the following groups/classes for our enrolled veterans. If you are interested in a referral, please talk to your provider. These may require pre-registration – call 920-693-5600 for more information.
- Pre-Diabetes class
- PTSD support group
- Prescriptions: We do not have an on-site pharmacy. Routine prescriptions are processed through the mail. You may request refills on the phone (920-693-5600) or My HealtheVet.
Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for veterans
From I-43, take exit 137 (County Road XX/Cleveland/Kiel). Turn east onto North Avenue.
Hours of Operation
The clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. It is closed on weekends and all Federal holidays.
There are two additional half-days each month that the clinic is closed:
- The morning of the first Wednesday of the month
- The afternoon of the third Friday after the first Wednesday of the month
We do not have an emergency room or walk-in clinic. We encourage all patients to call for an appointment.
We have limited laboratory services – the hours of operation for lab are 8 a.m. – 3 p.m., and an appointment is required.
Medical visits for our enrolled veterans require an appointment. Please call to cancel any appointments you cannot keep.
To make your appointment more productive, we suggest that you bring with you:
- A list of your medications, including non-prescription products and nutritional supplements.
- Blood pressure records and your home blood pressure monitor
- Diabetes (blood sugar) records and your blood glucose meter
- All outside medical records or test results
- Any other information that may apply to your care
Free on premises